Auction Procurement Masterclass
What to get. How to ask. Where to target.
(A webinar series)
Are you securing the best auction items to sell at your next fundraiser – the ones guests are willing to buy for big bucks?
Let’s face it. It’s a tough year for auction procurement.
- COVID-19 has made securing auction donations harder than ever. The pandemic shuttered some businesses and throttled others.
- Simultaneously, what your guests want has shifted.
- Moreover, event goals have returned to pre-pandemic targets. For many planners, the reduced goals from 2020 and 2021 are gone.
That’s why I’ve decided to re-launch my in-depth acquisitions course, updating it with the latest data I’ve learned from working dozens of virtual and hybrid events in the last two years, and hundreds of other galas since 2005.
In 3 one-hour webinar recordings, you’ll learn the methodology, solid tips, and lesser known acquisition tricks I share with my own clients.
It makes procurement easy to understand, fun to do, and successful beyond expectation!
5 critical procurement categories
- Data-driven metrics to identify what to target
- Silent versus live procurement
- Trends in a post-pandemic environment
A foolproof acquisition approach
- Analyzing a powerful donation letter
- The best approach when asking for items
- An insider’s guide to working with consignment companies
Using psychology to generate higher sales
- Selling the donations you didn’t want/expect
- Easy to procure donations in a pinch
- Simple changes to marketing that result in higher sales
- Donation letter template
- Video on one creative item that sold well during the pandemic, and can easily carry thru the next year
- List of the 10 best priced / valued consignment packages Sherry has sold in the last 3 years. (Perfect for those of you needing to use packages <$2k.)