The Summit is a free online event taking place this week. If you’re short on time, register now.
Here’s the advertising copy:
Join an expected audience of 80,000 of your peers from around the world for five days of insight, instruction and inspiration from 40 of the world’s best speakers. Learn new ways to tackle your most pressing problems. Learn best practices from the best in national and international fundraising. Sessions are free, but only for 24 hours!
Registration is free. Register today.
You don’t have to fly half-way across the world to hear the best speakers on fundraising. They will be online THIS WEEK (Jan. 5 to 9, 2015) at The Fundraising Summit.
Here are a few of the 40 amazing presenters you’ll hear.
• Marcy Heim: Three Massive Mistakes that Even Smart Fundraisers Make in Raising Major Gifts
• John Greenhoe, CFRE: Opening the Door to Major Gifts: Mastering the Discovery Call
• Jay Love: What Every Fundraiser Can do to Stop Falling Retention Rates
• Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE: The Major Gifts Challenge: How to Start (or Grow) Your Major Gifts Program
• Sherry Truhlar: Five Steps to a Better Silent Auction: Easy Changes for Higher Revenue
• Harry Freedman: How to Run a Profitable Special Event
• Pamela Grow: The Power of Thank You
• Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE: Raise More Money from Your Business Community
• Gail Perry, CFRE: Teach Your Board to Open the Door to Major Gifts (without Being Pushy)
• Marc Pitman: How to Fundraise as a CEO (and Learn to Love It)
• Alice Ferris, ACFRE: Development from the Donor’s Perspective
• Sandy Rees, CFRE: How to Raise Funds as a New Non-Profit