One of the easiest ways to freshen up a tired auction is to offer new items. This training teaches you what’s selling well and methods of procurement, making use of all the information I learned from working at dozens of fundraisers.
- The top three sellers of 2016 across all auctions
- A new approach to selling group items to raise more money. (Several clients adopted this approach in 2016.)
- Insider details on the 5 best school auction items. (Four of these have been adapted and are now used by nonprofits. I’ll explain how.)
- How one client attracted over a dozen companies to participate in its auction by creatively packaging one new item. It’s a brilliant concept I’d never before seen.
- Get the scoop on some of my favorite items, and suggestions on how to procure comparable ones.
- My predictions for the top sellers in 2017.
What you’ll get:
- 75-minute audio recording (.mp3 format)
- 2016 Auction Item Guide™ (.pdf format) – use this as the workbook to accompany the audio