Change is happening fast!
Since our first talk two weeks ago, new styles of online galas have emerged.
"Stay in place" policies mean livestreams in a studio are harder to pull-off. The latest galas are now using different tools.
I think it's time for a second conversation to review options.
Topics to cover:
- The four types of virtual galas being used by nonprofits
- Examples of pre-recorded virtual galas versus “hybrid” events
- Exploring "Your Big Why"
- What needs to change beyond just using new technology
Additionally, I want to continue the conversation on how to ...
- create connection and community in an age of physical distancing.
- the most important lessons learned from the trailblazers of virtual galas.