UPDATE: This class has passed.
To keep abreast of future calls, subscribe to Benefit Auction Ideas.
Benefit auction consignment: Trends and other ideas you NEED to know
Let’s say you want a really cool trip for your benefit auction (perhaps to tie into your theme) and you’ve got zero connections on how to get one. Or maybe your “hot” leads turned up cold.
When frustration ensues, many planners turn to using a trip consignor.
Join me on Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014 when I’m going to share the skinny on benefit auction consignment items. I’ll be interviewing Michael Upp, who works with a leading travel consignment firm.
Auction newbies will learn what consignment is and how it works. Ol’ timers like me can expect to hear some fresh ideas and industry trends. And as always, I’ll be loving on you with real-life stories.
In preparation of the call, I’ve already poked and prodded Michael enough to have him share some stuff that even I didn’t know.
Plus you’ll get a gift! I’ve sweet-talked Michael into giving participants a BONUS! I’ll share how to get the bonus on the call.
(Don’t hyperventilate — the bonus is not a free trip to use in your auction. But it *is* something that anyone toying with the idea of using consignment would find incredibly helpful.)
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this FREE 60-minute training:
- An interesting trend Michael has observed over the last 18 months
- The most popular emerging destinations … and one old standby trip that is eternally popular
- Creative ways to involve sponsors. (A corporation might very well want to opt for this idea, versus participating in your standard sponsorship packages. We’ll explain what it is and why.)
- A West Coast item idea! Why you might want to reserve three completely DIFFERENT trips, even though you’ll only sell one of them. (I’ll share a creative item I sold in this manner during a ritzy Los Angeles benefit auction I oversaw last fall.)
- And — as mentioned — for those of you who really don’t have any idea what travel consignment is, you’ll enjoy a practical overview of how and when to use consignment in your benefit auction.
Teleclass details at a glance:
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 1 PM Eastern (60 minute call)
- Complete the form below. You’ll be emailed the call-in number.
- Registrants will be emailed an .MP3 recording of the training
Here’s what people said about the training:
Loved it! Thank you so much for offering this FREE class. It is wonderful to hear new ideas of how we can generate new energy for our event. Can’t wait to speak with Michael and his staff. Thank you again! – Jennifer in Danville, IN
Sherry, I learned a lot. I really am impressed and will be presenting some of these ideas to my board. Thank you so much. – Rebecca in Spring, TX
I did make it to the teleclass yesterday and immediately registered (for the bonus) afterwards. Some great ideas were shared. Thank you. – Jan in Momence, IL
This training is over, but stay abreast of future calls by subscribing to Benefit Auction Ideas.
Leave a Reply