You’ve surely heard the adage: Facts tell; stories sell. If you want to raise money, you tell a great story.
At an auction fundraiser, the one component of your event that screams for a juicy story is your Fund a Need. It’s become such a critical part of some events that it’s surpassed auction revenue.
- How do you craft a great story that inspires others?
- How do you get people to take action and donate?
- Even better, how do you get them to donate at other events, like your open house, building tour, wine tasting, walk-a-thon, or the annual meeting?
Some simple changes to your events can inspire people to give more. Sharing stories of your impact is the best way to “missionize” any type of nonprofit event.
But it takes planning and creativity.
In this complementary training, Master Storyteller Lori L. Jacobwith will share examples of mission-infused events that have raised tens of thousands to millions of dollars! The common component is creating an experience that connects each guest’s head and heart.
What you will learn:
- What is a story?
- Why do they work?
- 20+ ways to tell your story that will raise more money before, during, and after the event.
- The impact of telling stories at events. You’ll see real examples of amazing results when stories of impact are infused into your events.
What’s the investment?
FREE! Just enter your name and email address below to instantly access the recording.
As a gift with your registration, you’ll also receive a free subscription to my popular bi-monthly “Benefit Auction Ideas” articles. As Lori and I are jointly offering this call, we’ll be sharing details to better prepare for our audience.
Sherry Truhlar Benefit auction mentor