AUDIO RECORDING: How to Use Porch Parties as a Donor Cultivation Tool to Support Your Auction
Another tool for bettering your audience!
Hello auction planner,
Fundraising auctions require items to sell and people to attend.
This complementary training focuses on the latter – getting guests to attend your auction.
One donor cultivation tool is a Porch Party. These small, informal gatherings of people who are current or prospective donors can be used as a stand-alone technique or as part of a larger events strategy designed to support your auction. It’s a wonderful way to open doors to new prospects, without being pushy.
Join me as I introduce you to one of my longtime colleagues in the industry — Gail Perry – and we tap her expertise on Porch Parties.
You’ll learn …
- Who should you invite?
- How to get VIPs to your event.
- How many people works best?
- How to set up the event — timing, place, logistics.
- What type of program should you present
- Do you make an ask at this event?
- How to work the room and meet the right people.
- How to follow up after your event
- How to walk out of the party with new connections, information, and moves on your prospect
Yes! I want to get the recording of the Porch Parties call.