How to Use Porch Parties as a Donor Cultivation Tool to Support Your Auction
Another tool for bettering your audience!
Hello auction planner,
Fundraising auctions require items to sell and people to attend.
This complementary training focuses on the latter – getting guests to attend your auction.
One donor cultivation tool is a Porch Party. These casual, mission-sharing get-togethers can be used as a stand-alone technique or as part of a larger events strategy designed to support your auction.
Join me as I introduce you to one of my longtime colleagues in the industry — Gail Perry – and we tap her expertise on Porch Parties.
You’ll learn …
- What is a Porch Party?
- The 5 reasons to host a Porch Party.
- How to organize a Porch Party – who should host it, what the “program” involves, and what should be said.
- Elements of timing / calendar placement
- Best practices and likely outcomes
What’s the investment?
FREE! Register for the call below.
Will the call be recorded?
Yes, and all registrants will receive a recording of the training.
- DATE: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- TIME: 1 PM Eastern
- NUMBER: Dial-in information will be emailed to you upon registering.
Yes! I want to register for the call on Porch Parties.
We’ll “see” you on the call!