Let’s say you want a really cool trip for your benefit auction (perhaps to tie into your theme) and you’ve got zero connections on how to get one. Or maybe your “hot” leads turned up cold.
When frustration ensues, many planners turn to using a trip consignor.
I shared the skinny on benefit auction consignment items on a call where I interviewed Michael Upp, who works with a leading travel consignment firm. And the recording is now available for you!
Auction newbies will learn what consignment is and how it works. Ol’ timers like me can expect to hear some fresh ideas and industry trends. And as always, I’ll be loving on you with real-life stories.
In preparation of the call, I’ve already poked and prodded Michael enough to have him share some stuff that even I didn’t know. The result is this recording, packed with up-to-date information on benefit auction consignment that not many people know about!
Plus you’ll get a gift! I’ve sweet-talked Michael into giving all registrants a BONUS! I share how to get the bonus in the call recording you’ll get when you sign up below.
(Don’t hyperventilate — the bonus is not a free trip to use in your auction. But it *is* something that anyone toying with the idea of using consignment would find incredibly helpful.)
Here’s what you get:
INSTANT access to the 60-minute recording (downloadable in MP3 format), in which you will learn:
- An interesting trend Michael has observed over the last 18 months
- The most popular emerging destinations … and one old standby trip that is eternally popular
- Creative ways to involve sponsors. (A corporation might very well want to opt for this idea, versus participating in your standard sponsorship packages. We’ll explain what it is and why.)
- A West Coast item idea! Why you might want to reserve three completely DIFFERENT trips, even though you’ll only sell one of them. (I’ll share a creative item I sold in this manner during a ritzy Los Angeles benefit auction I oversaw last fall.)
- And — as mentioned — for those of you who really don’t have any idea what travel consignment is, you’ll enjoy a practical overview of how and when to use consignment in your benefit auction.
What’s the investment?
FREE! Just enter your name and email address below to instantly access the recording.
Here’s what people said about the training:
Loved it! Thank you so much for offering this FREE class. It is wonderful to hear new ideas of how we can generate new energy for our event. Can’t wait to speak with Michael and his staff. Thank you again! – Jennifer in Danville, IN
Sherry, I learned a lot. I really am impressed and will be presenting some of these ideas to my board. Thank you so much. – Rebecca in Spring, TX
I did make it to the teleclass yesterday and immediately registered (for the bonus) afterwards. Some great ideas were shared. Thank you. – Jan in Momence, IL