Reach over 4,300 benefit auction organizers in their email in-box!
Sherry Truhlar’s every-other-week ezine Benefit Auction Ideas has readership comprising of volunteer charity auction chairpersons, non-profit staff (such as event planners, development directors, and executive directors), independent special event planners of benefit auctions, and other professionals.
Subscriber numbers as of January 2012: 4,300+
Each 50-word ad runs at the bottom of the newsletter in our “Marketplace” section. Pricing varies; read below for details and policies.
Here’s How To Write Your Ad
Classified ads should be a maximum of 50 words, including email addresses, phone numbers, and website URLs. Ads submitted with greater word counts will be edited at our discretion.
Important Notes About Our Ad Policies
1. All products or services advertised in our ezine should be related to or mention benefit auctions, working with auction chairs or fundraising event planners, venues, catering options, A/V, photography, charity auction strategies, event planning services, or benefit auction success to stay within the theme of Benefit Auction Ideas.
2. We have the right to reject or edit any ad sent to us if it is not related to these topics, is extremely “hypey”, contains or promotes offensive content, or has words or phrases that may be red-flagged by spam filters.
3. All ad spots must be booked and used within six months of purchase.
Even if your ad isn’t yet written, lock in this rate TODAY! As our list grows, so will the price for advertising.
- Ezine ads are first-come, first-served (the first ad received will run first in the ezine).
- There is a limit of one ad per issue, per advertiser.
- Deadline for ad submissions is one week (seven days) prior to issue date.
- Once your ad is submitted, we’ll automatically run your ad in the next available issue, unless you specify otherwise.
- Once your payment is processed, you’ll be taken to a thank-you page where you can submit your ad copy, if it’s ready.
If you have questions prior to ordering, please contact my team at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-888-474-0838.
Reserve your ad spot by clicking on your preferred advertising option:
Remember: The first ad received is the first ad run. Send in your ad copy and reserve your spot today!