UPDATE: This class has passed.
To keep abreast of future talks, subscribe to Benefit Auction Ideas.
If you’re seeking quality benefit auction ideas, this is one of those no-brainer events to attend.
For those of you living in the Washington, D.C. / Baltimore corridor, I invite you to meet me in Millersville, MD (near Annapolis) on Tuesday, October 6 from 10 AM – 2:30 PM, where I’ll be speaking. We have limited space at this venue. As I type this, we have about 5 spots left.
In a hurry? REGISTER HERE.
I am passionate about improving auction ROI (return on investment), so I’ll be speaking on the best ways I’ve seen to max out your returns. I’m presenting in conjunction with Auctionpay, an auction software company. That said, the seminar is not a full-blown sales pitch. It’s about sharing best practices.
I am so confident in this presentation that I’m giving you my 100% money-back guarantee. If you attend this event and feel you just heard a 3-hour sales pitch for software, I will pay your registration fee myself. (In all frankness, the fee is only ~$20. But my heart is in the right place.)
Here’s what participants have written on their survey forms after attending this talk:
- “Sherry was excellent…she spoke well and definitely knew her stuff.” (production company in Florida)
- “The presenter was very versed in the auction process and demonstrated excellent experience in execution.” (Director of Special Events in Pennsylvania)
- “Just wanted to thank you for the incredibly helpful information you gave at the Auctionpay seminar this morning. It far exceeded my expectations and I left feeling better equipped and excited about our next event.” (Development Director in Oklahoma)
- “The seminar was full of good knowledge and helpful tips for conducting an auction. Great ideas that will make our auction more successful” (Fundraising Chair in Georgia)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Six reasons you should attend:
- It’s content-rich. One of my clients will be attending their 3rd seminar to get more content. It’s that good. You’ll walk away with ready-to-implement ideas.
- Get your unique questions answered.
- It doesn’t matter if you aren’t using auction software (or if you are using a different vendor), the tips you’ll learn convey across benefit auctions
- It’s therapeutic. You begin to realize your share challenges with others. Like cheap group therapy. 🙂
- Last seminar at this price. Rumor has it that it’s the last time you’ll beable to hear this much content and get lunch for $20. Lots of other companies charge $80 to $300 for this same level of content.
What others are saying:
- “I walked out of the seminar with many new ideas and lots of excitement!” (Development Administrator in Washington)
- “Excellent resource for anyone preparing to conduct a benefit auction!” (Auction Coordinator in Washington)
- “… a very focused presentation that went directly to the fundraising and its procedures and problems.” (Board member in Delaware)
I would truly enjoy meeting you in person. Here’s our chance!
If you live in the area, you owe it to your charity to attend this event. Please be sure to introduce yourself.