UPDATE: These trainings have passed.
To keep abreast of future calls, subscribe to Benefit Auction Ideas.
If you’re seeking benefit auction ideas, this is one of those no-brainer events to attend.
For those of you living in the Washington, D.C. / Baltimore / Delaware corridor, I invite you to meet me in Wilmington, DE tomorrow and Baltimore, MD on Wednesday. Spots are limited in both locations, though we have a few more in Baltimore than in Wilmington.
In a hurry?
Register here for the benefit auction seminar …
- … in Wilmington
- … in Baltimore
I am passionate about improving auction ROI (return on investment), so I’ll be speaking on the best ways I’ve seen to max out your returns.
I’m presenting in conjunction with GreaterGiving, a benefit auction software company.
But the seminar is not a full-blown sales pitch. It’s about sharing best practices.
I am so confident in this presentation that I’m giving you something special.
Here’s my 100% money-back guarantee: If you attend this event and feel you just heard a 3-hour sales pitch for software, I’ll pay your registration fee myself.
Here’s what participants have written on their survey forms after attending this talk.
- “Sherry was excellent…she spoke well and definitely knew her stuff.” (production company in Florida)
- “The presenter was very versed in the auction process and demonstrated excellent experience in execution.” (Director of Special Events in Pennsylvania)
- “Just wanted to thank you for the incredibly helpful information you gave at the Auctionpay seminar this morning. It far exceeded my expectations and I left feeling better equipped and excited about our next event.” (Development Director in Oklahoma)
- “The seminar was full of good knowledge and helpful tips for conducting an auction. Great ideas that will make our auction more successful” (Fundraising Chair in Georgia)
(Ready to register? Click here for Delaware, or click here for Maryland.)
Here’s why you should carve out time in your schedule to attend:
- It’s content-rich. One of my clients has attended at least five of these. It’s that good. You’ll walk away with ready-to-implement ideas.
- Get your unique questions answered. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t using auction software (or if you are using a different vendor), the tips you’ll learn convey across your auctions.
- It’s therapeutic. You begin to realize your share challenges with others. Like cheap group therapy. 🙂
Here are a more comments from others:
- “I walked out of the seminar with many new ideas and lots of excitement!” (Development Administrator in Washington)
- “Excellent resource for anyone preparing to conduct a benefit auction!” (Auction Coordinator in Washington)
- “… a very focused presentation that went directly to the fundraising and its procedures and problems.” (Board member in Delaware)
I’d truly enjoy meeting you in person. Here’s our chance!
P.S. If you live in the area, you owe it to your charity to attend this event … and please be sure to introduce yourself.