If you’re just getting started in this wonderful world of nonprofit auctions, consider this blog post a study guide of what you should read *right now* to get up-to-speed.
This is my “Best Of” issue. The best of my 2012 blog posts. It’s what other auction planners found to be most intriguing on my site, last year.
How do I know these posts were the most popular?
They had the highest hit rates.
(Thanks to Website analytical programs, it’s easy for me to track these things.)
As a prolific writer of all-things-benefit auctions, I put out a lot of content. Auction planners have no shortage of stuff to read, once they land on my site. But these 10 took the cake!
The Top 10 of 2012 are below, beginning with the most popular.
- January 23, 2012: 4 steps to find your 501(c)(3) number for the school auction donation letter
- December 29, 2011 (although published in 2011, the content is for 2012, so I’m including it): 2012 Charity Auction Trends
- March 19, 2012 – (VIDEO) Everyone’s favorite color on the silent auction table
- March 12, 2012 – (VIDEO) Using Sticky Note Marketing in your Silent Auction
- March 5, 2012 – (VIDEO) Watch your silent auction go up in smoke (positively)
- October 15, 2012 – A million-dollar idea for your auction donations
- September 12, 2012 – Where to get auction donations and goody bag ideas? Try HARO.
- April 23, 2012 – (VIDEO) A DISadvantage of large crowds at your nonprofit auction
- June 14, 2012 – (PODCAST) School auction catalog need bling? Try a ring.
- October 13, 2012 – Auction class projects for holiday school benefit auctions