UPDATE: The teleclass mentioned is over, but the content below is still valid.
Keep abreast of future calls by subscribing to Benefit Auction Ideas.
We’ve got four auctions this week, so my keyboard and email are humming as I coordinate with Chairs.
But when it was quiet a few months ago, I looked at the calendar and selected THIS Thursday as a great day to hold a free call for Auction Planners. It’s called “The Five Myths Holding You Back From Making Big Money at Your Auction Fundraiser.”
I’ve had some people ask about the call, I thought it appropriate to give you some reasons as to how you should know if the call is right for you.
1. You’re in charge of planning a benefit auction, and it’s the first time you’ve overseen one.
2. You’ve Chaired an auction before, but you hardly feel like a pro. You’re on the hunt for better information.
3. You sit on a benefit auction committee and want to gather tips to help your group.
4. You’re an “experienced” auction planner (i.e. you’ve overseen one before), but the charity for which you’re planning the auction hasn’t hosted an auction.
5. Your committee feels fairly confident with the planning, but you’d like a boost of energy to kick off the event.
6. You love self-educating yourself. If there’s a class that sounds interesting, you’re in it. (I’m like that, too.)
I’m looking forward to leading this call because I enjoy shaking people up a bit with their established beliefs about gala auctions. I’ve got some kinda scary information to share about Auction Chairs that I would want to hear if I was planning an auction.
I’m also looking forward to the call because it’s been a few months since I’ve led anyfree calls, so it will be nice to connect with the wider Red Apple Auctions community of readers in a “live” format.
And I’ll be a bit stressed, too. My constant fear is that I’ll accidentally press a button that will disconnect everyone from the call. (It’s not happened yet!)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Keep abreast of future calls by subscribing to Benefit Auction Ideas.