Some great partners asked me to speak this past year and I’ve consolidated the list below.
Though some of the earlier programs I gave on virtual galas might already be dated, there are often tidbits in the mix that make it worthwhile to hear anyway.
If you’re seeking some educational resources over the holiday downtime, you might enjoy one or all of these.
- Fired Up Fundraising with Gail Perry, April 2020: “Let’s talk about virtual events”
- The Grow Report with Pamela Grow, May 2020: “The virtual gala” (This was a private training for her membership.)
- Givergy podcast, June 2020: “Six ways to run a virtual gala”
- The 2020 Cause Conference, August 2020: “Virtual Fundraising Events that Work: Best Practices & Trend” Password: tgS@?7E. (Presented with partner DonationMatch and Martha’s Vineyard Community Services)
- GreaterGiving webinar, September 2020: “Event 180°: Renovate your event with these 7 trend-worthy ideas”
Another resource is to take advantage of my free “COVID-19 Conversations” trainings I launched in March. The 6+ hour course documents the evolution of virtual events through October 2020.
If you’d like me to speak at an organizational meeting or conference you enjoy, please reach out and we’ll talk about the options.