I heard you had good taste!
You’re going to love the Guide and the practical and fresh ideas found in Benefit Auction Ideas.
It’s the information that gives you confidence so you know WHAT you’re doing and WHY. Listen to the video below (or check your email) because your Guide should have arrived.
DIDN’T GET THE GUIDE?
If you didn’t receive the Guide, the most common reasons are:
- You mistyped your email (in which case, re-enter it)
- Your email provider is suspicious of our auto-email. To prevent this, add me to your “safe” list. Click to learn about WHITELISTING. (As merely one example, Gmail users should create a rule indicating that “*@redappleauctions.com” emails aren’t spam. This may help with delayed deliverability, which some complain about, too.)
- Your server isn’t letting our email through. If your institution has high internet security — schools and hospitals come to mind — you might need to talk to your network administrator. (Or sign up using a personal email instead.)
- The email was received, but disappeared into an existing folder. (When I sign up on my own list, the Guide is sent into one of my subfolders. I have to open folders to find it.
READY FOR MORE AUCTION HELP?
My most popular “entry-level” resources are these 90-minute DVD’s on specific auction topics. Check these out:
- the best raffles to use at auctions (guaranteed you don’t know all of these)
- learn how to design a killer Fund a Need / Special Appeal (you don’t even need a live auction to do this!)
- eliminate check-out lines using a simple auction checkout process.
- If your nonprofit hasn’t yet launched an auction but is considering it, start with Easy First Auctions
Explore more auction resources in my store.
When your auction is over, my goal is to have everyone tell you, “This was our best auction EVER!”
Fundraising Auctioneer and Auction Mentor
P.S. On this site you’ll find all sorts of innovative ways to make your next auction a record-breaking one. Click around, make some amazing discoveries about my services, organization or read my blog. You’re going to love it here!