I’ve got a complementary training coming up that EVERYONE involved in your auction should attend. It’s about learning how to ask.
Imagine being so confident with the idea of asking for donations that your team was EAGER to pick up the phone, pound the pavement, or chat up strangers at a dinner party.
Can you envision how would your auction change? You’d get a lot more quality donations, bigger cash gifts, and nicer sponsorships. That’s exciting!
Auctions begin with a confident ask.
Given that so much is riding on your “asking prowess,” I’m interviewing a guru on the subject, Marc Pitman. He’s written several books and conducts many trainings based on his Ask Without Fear® program.
In this complementary call, Marc is going to share how to improve your ask. 🙂
Auction newbies will be empowered; you experts in asking will benefit from real-life tips. And everyone will enjoy Marc’s energy; he’s got as much energy as I do!
There’s a surprise bonus,too.
- Monday, November 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM Eastern (60 minutes)
- Call-in details are emailed upon registering.
- Recordings will be sent to those who register.
What you’ll learn:
As Auction Chair, you’ll spend time asking for any number of things. Marc’s expertise is in asking for major gifts, which some fundraisers believe is the hardest ask. I’ll be interviewing him about his process and relating it to an auction.
- You’ll learn the basic process for getting started with an ask: Get REAL
- Actual language / phrasing to use when asking
- How to confidently close the conversation, even when the prospect has objections
- What to do prior to your ask in order to calm your nerves.
What’s the investment?
Free! To join this complementary call, enter your information below to be emailed the call-in number.
If you want to learn how to ask for auction donations, pure cash, or … really, anything … join us! You’ll ll be asking like an expert in no time.